Monday, October 1, 2012

Classroom Accommodations and Modifications

A team of teachers and I are leading a workshop on classroom accommodations and modifications in a few weeks.  I would love to know from all of the teachers out there what websites, blogs, books, or other resources you have found that are truly beneficial for working with children with special needs.  I have some of my favorites, and I'll be sure to post in a few weeks when we compile our bag of tricks.  I would LOVE to hear what teachers across the country use as fabulous references.
 

1 comment:

Rae said...

These are just too cute! I found your blog and TPT store from a search on the TPT site for other Massachusetts sellers (like me!). I'm so happy to have found you! I follow both your blog and you TpT store! I hope you come back to blogging soon so we can connect!

Rae
Mindful Rambles