Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Box Tops for Education

                My school is on a quest to collect 100,000 Box Tops to use towards technology in our school building.  Our school is amazing, full of teachers who try to go above and beyond; however, we do not have funding for technology.  The teachers are on a mission to bring the 21st century technology into our classroom by asking people to save their Box Tops on hundreds of items people buy already.  If you would be willing to save your Box Tops, and mail them to us at Dudley Elementary School we would greatly appreciate it!  If you shop online, there are tons of ways you can earn Box Tops for us just by signing up.  You can go to www.btfe.com, to see how you can support our school. 
I know there are tons of teachers out there, and lots of schools who need support.  If your school isn’t on the Box Tops bandwagon, and could help our school out that would be greatly appreciated. 
As a thank you, if you send me 50 Box Tops, I will let you pick any item in my TpT store for free!  If you send me more, you can earn a free item for every 50 Box Tops you send.  This offer is good for the entire 2012-2013 school year!

Brooke Conway
Dudley Elementary School
16 School Street
Dudley, MA 01571

* When you mail the Box Tops, please let me know your e-mail, or contact information to send you a thank you and get you your free product!  Thank you so much for your consideration.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi! I just found you through the blog hop! I'm excited to have another 3rd grade blog to follow, as well as another teacher from Massachusetts! =) Stop by sometime:
http://cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com/

Gillian said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.